About Brakston Grey
Brakston Grey is a division of Alder Koten that focuses on recruiting high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions in North America and Latin America. Our recruiters help clients increase the quality of the candidate pool and reduce their time to hire. Brakston Grey recruiters are uniquely positioned and equipped to help attract and assess top performing talent.
Commercial Manager with Retail Background
Position Location: Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Position Status: Open
Our client is focused on B2C sale of durable goods with different locations in the city of Chihuahua.
The sales manager drives branding and commercial strategy within their territory. The sales manager is critical in driving territory growth.
- Work with store managers to develop the commercial strategy..
- Monitor the market and competitors’ products, services, and pricing.
- Represent our client at professional groups and meetings.
- Work a mix of on the road and in office to create a balance of opportunities.
- Seek new opportunities based on business needs.
- Experience in growing business-the right business.
- Computer skills needed- Outlook- PPT- Excel- Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- 5+ years in a structured commercial development role, and a consistent track-record of meeting / exceeding quotas.
- Experience in retail of durable goods is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, especially when it comes to listening.
- A head for numbers, and the ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong presentation, strategic thinking, negotiation and closing skills.
- Relentlessly driven to seek new business.
- Competitive, but you never sacrifice integrity to win business.
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships.
- A strong work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humor or ability to have fun on the job.
If you meet the above criteria and have interest in this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com and please include: “Sales Manager – Chihuahua” in the subject line of your email.