About Brakston Grey
Brakston Grey is a division of Alder Koten that focuses on recruiting high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions in North America and Latin America. Our recruiters help clients increase the quality of the candidate pool and reduce their time to hire. Brakston Grey recruiters are uniquely positioned and equipped to help attract and assess top performing talent.
Cybersecurity Senior Sales Leader
Position Location: Mexico City, Mexico.
Position Status: Open
Our client is an explosive growth, mid-market cyber security company, currently ranked 70th on fastest growing companies in North America. Their solutions are designed to protect medium and large enterprises against the latest advanced persistent threats and ensure regulatory compliance. This is the cutting edge of security with focuses on mobile technologies, cloud innovation, data protection and behavioral defense technologies.
Prerequisites: (Experience, Knowledge and Education)
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or 5 years of experience in enterprise cyber security.
- Sales experience and established relationships with enterprise and government customers.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to track multiple teams and tasks in order to accomplish company directed goals and expectations.
- Responsibilities (Key tasks)
Provide sales and account management coverage for enterprise and government clients in the Mexico City metropolitan area. The senior sales leader will be responsible for covering all of our client’s product lines including web security and ATP defense. The positions reports to the Chief of Business Development and work very closely with engineering and technical teams and other sales leaders.
Major responsibilities are listed but not necessarily limited to the following duties:
- Calls on customers in the territory on a regular basis to grow the business
- Maintains active communications with respective in-house personnel
- Communicates customer visits in writing via CRM visit reports in an established timely and consistent manner.
- Represents all product lines assigned on each customer visit.
- Assure customer satisfaction throughout the territory.
- Responsible for the territory forecasts, budgets and cost controls.
- Maintain established customer base and develop new relationships.
- Periodically evaluate effectiveness of key account sales strategies and tactics.
- Assist in co-coordinating activities in each account.
- Serve as a technical liaison for key accounts.
- Excellent communication stills with the ability to respond to customer requests or needs immediately and with confidence.
- Ability to provide professional presentations and reports for internal and external needs as required.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams.
- Critical thinker, always thinking outside the box and finding ways to get things done rather that reasons things will not work.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM systems utilized to maintain business needs.
If you meet the above criteria and have interest in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include: “Sales Leader – Cybersecurity” in the subject line of your email.