About Brakston Grey
Brakston Grey is a division of Alder Koten that focuses on recruiting high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions in North America and Latin America. Our recruiters help clients increase the quality of the candidate pool and reduce their time to hire. Brakston Grey recruiters are uniquely positioned and equipped to help attract and assess top performing talent.
Recruiting Devops / Application Engineer
Position Location: Guadalajara
Position Status: Open
Our Client, a consulting and outsourcing company based in the UK and Romania that assists clients in deriving greater value from their technology investments, predominantly in procurement and business intelligence solutions, is looking for a Sr. Java Developer for their Guadalajara Office.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a dev ops environment;
- Maintenance, support, monitoring and documentation of all supported platforms and environments;
- Create and maintain operational requirements and standards for our applications;
- Support and engage (agile/scrum) with development teams to implement requirements;
- Work with Operations and Incident management to quickly manage and resolve complex issues and outages, with multiple teams including DBA’s, Network Ops and the business;
- Support and administration of RHEL / Centos 6 in an enterprise environment, Apache 2.x, Tomcat 6/7, Java 1.6/1.7 Applications;
- Experience of Infrastructure on Demand, it’s capabilities and use (AWS/OpenStack);
- Chef/Ruby – Know how to automate first;
- Knowledge of web technologies and protocols from Browser to Iron to troubleshoot live site issues; and
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
If you meet the above criteria and have interest in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include: “Devops / Application Engineer ‐ Guadalajara” in the subject line of your email.”