About Brakston Grey
Brakston Grey is a division of Alder Koten that focuses on recruiting high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions in North America and Latin America. Our recruiters help clients increase the quality of the candidate pool and reduce their time to hire. Brakston Grey recruiters are uniquely positioned and equipped to help attract and assess top performing talent.
Position Location: Guadalajara, Mexico.
Position Status: Open
Our Client, a consulting and outsourcing company based in the UK and Romania that assists clients in deriving greater value from their technology investments, predominantly in procurement and business intelligence solutions, is looking for a Sr. Java Developer for their Guadalajara Office.
- At Least 4 years’ experience;
- Object Oriented programming language (preferred Java, but C++ or equivalent acceptable), includingcollections, concurrency and garbage collection tuning;
- Object Oriented analysis and design;
- Design patterns, including messaging and integration;
- Data structures and algorithms, preferably with search, sort, ranking, caching and event processing;
- Test Driven and Behaviour Driven development practices and tools (e.g., JUnit, TestNG, Mockito orequivalent);
- Experience debugging software using standard tools;
- Knowledge of basic Unix command line tools, modern automated development and test frameworks;
- Should have a strong background in computer fundamentals: data processing, run times, network protocols, memory management, and appropriate data structures;
- Drive agile development methodologies (Scrum & Kanban) on a daily basis;
- Allocate available resources to meet delivery and operating objectives;
- Manage the architecture, design, development, testing, and implementation of software; and ensure they meet established specifications on time and quality standards;
- Ensure features deployed have technical integrity and stability;
- Ensure all code is reviewed appropriately and meets quality, operational and architectural standards for successful product delivery
- BS in Computer Science or a similar degree;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Strong people management skills.
If you meet the above criteria and have interest in this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com and please include: “Lead Developer ‐ Guadalajara” in the subject line of your email.”