About Brakston Grey
Brakston Grey is a division of Alder Koten that focuses on recruiting high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions in North America and Latin America. Our recruiters help clients increase the quality of the candidate pool and reduce their time to hire. Brakston Grey recruiters are uniquely positioned and equipped to help attract and assess top performing talent.
Position Location: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Position Status: Open
Our client is a full service equipment design and build organization, primarily serving the automotive manufacturing industry.
This position is responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers). Provide hands on and consultative support to client and engineering from initial concept designs through the commission and implementation of each project.
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with the following PLCs: TBD by hiring manager
- Must be able to create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation, testing and start-up
- Proven track record in programming as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion
- Required to travel (TBD by hiring manager) to customer facilities to set up or modify automation processes impacted by PLS issues and resolve such issues
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- 5+ year’s work related experience
- Hands on experience with wiring and installing electrical components
- Demonstrated history of mapping and documenting the fundamental processes executed by equipment components and explain the PLC operations and capabilities within the given process
- Interact with clients and engineers to conceive the best approach to achieve intended outcome and manner of work to be accomplished through incorporating PLC and associated components
- Design and implement PLC-based control systems
- Self-motivated and hands on approach
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements and new processing developments
- Follow written/verbal instructions and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must have working command of the English language, and be able to communicate effectively
If you meet the above criteria and have interest in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include: “PLC Programmer – Monterrey” in the subject line of your email.