About Brakston Grey
Brakston Grey is a division of Alder Koten that focuses on recruiting high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions in North America and Latin America. Our recruiters help clients increase the quality of the candidate pool and reduce their time to hire. Brakston Grey recruiters are uniquely positioned and equipped to help attract and assess top performing talent.
Position Location: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Position Status: Open
Our client is a full service equipment design and build organization, primarily serving the automotive manufacturing industry.
This position is responsible for programming, troubleshooting, debugging and preparation of robots to customer specifications. Creating programs and code from scratch, able to teach and train customers and clients as well as maintaining, servicing and repairing as needed.
- Prepare robots to customer specifications
- Provide technical support in developing and improving processes
- Ability to improve cycle time and throughput by adjusting robot path or functions
- Assist in the integration, start-up and debugging of plant floor equipment
- Provide support in the analysis and resolution of welding failures
- Installation and configuration of appropriate hardware and software options
- Ability to perform electrical diagnosis, recommend repair or repair as needed
- Provide on-going customer service
- Provide support to assembly operators and plant skill trades about robots functionality
- Some travel may be required (Typically 2 weeks at a time with a weekend home for, may vary by distance or customer requirements. Install lengths range from 3 months to a year depending on the size of the job) to customer facilities to set up or modify automation processes impacted by robot issues and resolve such issues
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- • 3+ year’s work related experience
- Job related tools
- Ability to program Robot Systems
- Knowledge of Interfacing robot with PLC
- Knowledge of communication setup with robot peripherals
- Knowledge of robot motion system, TCP’s and RTCP’s
- Setting up User Frames
- Good understanding of mechanical systems
- Ability to work as a team and/or alone on field assignments
- Ability to read schematics and other drawings
- Self-motivated and hands on approach
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements and new processing developments
- Follow written/verbal instructions and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of MIG welding and/or spot welding
- Knowledge of at least one of the following robot systems (Fanuc, ABB, Motoman)
- Knowledge of at least one of the following software packages (Fanuc Simpro, ABB Robot Studio, ABB Rapid Language, Motoman Ladder Logic) Must have working command of the English language, and be able to communicate effectively
If you meet the above criteria and have interest in this role, please forward your resume to [email protected] and please include: “Robot Programmer – Monterrey” in the subject line of your email.