About Brakston Grey
Brakston Grey is a division of Alder Koten that focuses on recruiting high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions in North America and Latin America. Our recruiters help clients increase the quality of the candidate pool and reduce their time to hire. Brakston Grey recruiters are uniquely positioned and equipped to help attract and assess top performing talent.
Sales Manager for Steel Forgings
Position Location: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Position Status: Open
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of seamless rolled rings and open die forgings. Offering an extensive range of carbon, alloy and stainless steels, titanium and superalloys allows us to service a wide spectrum of industrial markets.
The sales manager generates profitable sales within their territory. They do this through maintenance of existing customer base, development of new customers and growing market share. The sales manager is critical in driving territory growth.
- Introduce and sell our services to current and future customers through prospecting, cold calling and account maintenance.
- Network with purchasing, procurement, engineering, and decision makers.
- Encourage potential customers to use forging products.
- Monitor the market and competitors’ products, services, and pricing.
- Represent our client at professional groups and meetings.
- Work a mix of on the road and in office to create a balance of opportunities.
- Seek new opportunities based on business needs.
- Experience in growing business-the right business.
- Computer skills needed- Outlook- PPT- Excel- Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in metallurgy, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or related fields.
- 5+ years in a structured outside/inside / field sales role, and a consistent track-record of meeting / exceeding quotas.
- The ability to travel to cover the region.
- Strong communication skills, especially when it comes to listening.
- A head for numbers, and the ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong presentation, strategic thinking, negotiation and closing skills.
- You’re relentlessly driven to seek new business.
- You’re competitive, but you never sacrifice integrity to win business.
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships.
- A strong work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humor or ability to have fun on the job.
If you meet the above criteria and have interest in this role, please forward your resume to [email protected]m and please include: “Sales Manage – Forgings” in the subject line of your email.