The organization-shaping firm
What others are saying
- "Alder Koten has helped us recruit over 7 executive and management position in Mexico over the past year. Both the recruiting process and the results have been exceptional"Vice President of Human ResourcesRetail Sector
- "A great part of our success working with Alder Koten and Brakston Grey is due to their depth of knowledge and working experience in manufacturing. They speak our language and understand our needs"Vice President of Latin America OperationsDurable Goods Manufacturing
The firm’s headquarters are located in Houston and it has offices in Bogota, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Mexico City, and New York with partner firms in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.Global
We are involved and deeply rooted in our respective industries.
- October 21, 2015 - 0 Comments
This question originally appeared on Quora: What do recruiters look for in a resume at first glance?
- September 27, 2015 - 0 Comments
Lincoln was patient enough to convey the unspoken message and strong enough to understand that every questions requires a...
- September 16, 2015 - 0 Comments
Listening is an effective component of leadership when it becomes a behavior that builds credibility and supports a leader’s...
- September 11, 2015 - 0 Comments
Great leadership entails a holistic and not a mechanistic approach. It requires a delicate balance between satisfying short-term requirements...
- August 23, 2015 - 0 Comments
If you want a top job or any management position for that matter, you must have evidence of taking...
- August 23, 2015 - 0 Comments
Uncertain times call for leaders with a subtle mix of characteristics. They must provide comfort and stability, show empathy,...
- August 25, 2015 - 0 Comments
The Association of Executive Search Consultants announced that it will host it's 2015 Americas Boutique and Independent Firm Forum...
- August 18, 2015 - 0 Comments
Raul Allegre, former NFL player and ESPN analyst joins Alder Koten as a consultant and senior advisor to the...
- August 24, 2014 - 0 Comments
Alder Koten joins IMD International Search Group, a global professional alliance of retained executive search firms. HOUSTON, August 24,...
- March 20, 2014 - 0 Comments
Brakston Grey, the division of Alder Koten that focuses on high potential professionals and managers on a development path...
- March 17, 2014 - 0 Comments
Pedro Perez-Solero has joined Alder Koten to lead the global communications & marketing practice.
- February 2, 2014 - 0 Comments
Yady Ibarra has joined the firm to lead the global sustainability and diversity practice.
If you wish to contact us about a any of our client services you may do so by calling our main numbers or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The best way for us to keep you on our radar is to connect with us on LinkedIn. Follow our company and join our LinkedIn Networking Group to stay up-to-date on our articles and the projects we are working on. If you wish to send us your resume please email it to: email@example.com
Alder Koten is a proud member of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC). The AESC is the voice of excellence for executive recruiters and leadership consultants worldwide. Learn more at www.aesc.org.
Executive candidates, increase your visibility among retained executive search firms when you use BlueSteps, a career service of the AESC. BlueSteps is designed exclusively for management-level professionals worldwide, from Director through C-suite. To learn more, visit bluesteps.com.
Bogota +57 1382-6744
Dallas +1 (214) 556-3860
Guadalajara +52 (33) 4170-3626
Houston +1 (713) 893-1630
Mexico City +52 (55) 4170-3907
Monterrey +52 (81) 4170-3533
New York City +1 (212) 671-1193
Our switchboard can also be reached via Skype using the following IDs: