Acquire High-Impact Talent
We understand the culture and behaviors in Mexico as well as global corporate values.
Our Guadalajara, Mexico Office…
- "A great part of our success working with Alder Koten and Brakston Grey is due to their depth of knowledge and working experience in manufacturing. They speak our language and understand our needs"Vice President of Latin America OperationsDurable Goods Manufacturing
- "Alder Koten has helped us recruit over 7 executive and management position in Mexico over the past year. Both the recruiting process and the results have been exceptional"Vice President of Human ResourcesRetail Sector
Engagement Manager, Brakston Grey
Bertha Campos is an engagement manager in Brakston Grey, a division of Alder Koten that focuses on high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions, and is a member of the firm’s maquiladora, and supply chain & operations practices.View profile
Managing Partner, Brakston Grey
Carlos Solorzano serves as Managing Partner of Brakston Grey, a division of Alder Koten that focuses on high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions, and is a member of the firm’s maquiladora, and supply chain & operations practices.View profile
About Guadalajara Mexico
Guadalajara is the capital and largest city of the Mexican state of Jalisco, and the seat of the municipality of Guadalajara. The city is in the central region of Jalisco in the Western-Pacific area of Mexico. With a population of 1,495,189 it is Mexico’s fourth most populous municipality. The Guadalajara Metropolitan Area includes seven adjacent municipalities with a reported population of 4,328,584 in 2009, making it the second most populous metropolitan area in Mexico, in front of Monterrey and behind Mexico City. The municipality is the second most densely populated in Mexico, the first being Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl in the State of Mexico. It is a strong business and economic center in the Bajio region.
Guadalajara is the 10th largest city in Latin America in population, urban area and gross domestic product. The city is named after the Spanish city of Guadalajara, the name of which came from the Andalusian Arabic wād(i) l-ḥijāra (واد الحجارة or وادي الحجارة), meaning “river/valley of stones”. The city’s economy is based on services and industry, especially information technology, with a large number of international firms having regional offices and manufacturing facilities in the Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, and several domestic IT companies headquartered in the city. Other, more traditional industries, such as shoes, textiles and food processing are also important contributing factors.
Guadalajara is a cultural center of Mexico, considered by most to be the home of mariachi music and host to a number of large-scale cultural events such as the Guadalajara International Film Festival, the Guadalajara International Book Fair, and globally renowned cultural events which draw international crowds. It is home to the C.D. Guadalajara, one of the most popular football clubs in Mexico. This city was named the American Capital of Culture for 2005. Guadalajara hosted the 2011 Pan American Games.
The firm’s headquarters are located in Houston and it has offices in Guadalajara, Monterrey, Mexico City with partner recruiting firms in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.Global
We are involved and deeply rooted in our respective industries.
Our consultants are have working knowledge and experience in the functional areas that they recruit.
- Aerospace Recruiters (2)
- AKI Featured (4)
- Alder Koten Framework (1)
- Alder Koten News (28)
- Archive (1)
- Articles (10)
- Articles by Jose Ruiz (9)
- Association of Executive Search Consultants (4)
- Automotive Industry (3)
- Brakston Grey News (2)
- Brakston Grey Posts (10)
- Career Advice Posts (65)
- Career Development Articles (4)
- Carlos Solorzano (3)
- Change and Transformation (24)
- Commitment Based Leadership (2)
- Corporate Governance (6)
- Culture Articles (4)
- Cyber Security (1)
- Diversity and Inclusion (19)
- Diversity and Sustainability News (1)
- Executive Recruiters (4)
- Executive Search (24)
- Executive Search News (17)
- Featured Articles (1)
- Home Page Article (3)
- Jobs (1)
- Leadership Posts (54)
- Madrid News (2)
- Mexico (19)
- Mexico (1)
- Mexico Executive Search Firms (7)
- Mexico News (10)
- News (35)
- News: Aerospace (2)
- News: Automotive (3)
- News: Education Search (1)
- News: IMD (4)
- News: Manufacturing (8)
- News: Maquiladora (6)
- News: Mexico Oil & Gas (3)
- News: Mexico Recruiters (9)
- News: Technology (2)
- Organizational Culture Posts (23)
- Outplacement Coaching (1)
- Post from Jose Ruiz (32)
- Post from Silvia Flores (8)
- Posts (99)
- Posts from Adalberto Garcia (1)
- Posts from Carlos Solorzano (2)
- Posts from Fabiola Gonzalez (2)
- Posts from Felipe Llaguno (1)
- Posts from Jorge Davalos (1)
- Posts from Sara Cove (1)
- Recruiting and Talent Acquisition (12)
- Recruiting in Mexico (17)
- Supply Chain (3)
- Supply Chain and Operations (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Read more
IMD International Search Group develops presence in the Asia Pacific region with a new partner office in Singapore. IMD...
Education and Non-For-Profit Executive Search Practice Strengthened by Welcoming a New Partner in the UK.Read more
IMD International Search Group is strengthening its capability in the Education / NFP Sector by welcoming a new Partner...
- Read more
IMD International Search Group Partners have elected a new Board member and prolonged the mandate of 2 others at...
- Read more
IMD International Search Group Partners handed out two awards during the Annual General Assembly that took place recently in...